- Made with isolated CBD. This product does not contain any THC.
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1ml (1.6mg per drop)
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure the accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no added flavours
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD Isolate
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Suggested Use: Take 1ml (50mg) as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to 2 hours for full effect. Serving may vary greatly by individual
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
Your pets can now enjoy the same benefits of a full spectrum CBD oil that you do. CBD is a naturally occurring molecule that works in the endocannabinoid system of an animal to help support normal joint mobility and soothe nerves, among other benefits. The amount of CBD in this product is lower than our standard tinctures to better accommodate the specific needs of your pet. We carefully formulate our CBD Pet Tincture in our facility through a vertically integrated process that delivers high-quality products.
We suggest you add the tincture to your pet’s food or administer orally. Increase or decrease serving size as needed.
- Less than 15lbs: 3 drops (1.5mg)
- 15-30lbs: 6 drops (3mg)
- 30-60lbs: 10 drops (5mg)
- Over 60lbs: 20 drops (10mg)
Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. We then dilute the extract with fractionated coconut oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. This CBD tincture uses whole-plant extract containing a broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes.
All of our CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under the Test Results tab.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.